Installation / Support
Installation & Commissioning Support
Our expert engineer visits the customer site for installation of SGL/Other make gearboxes and ensures the alignment between motor, gearboxes and couplings followed by lubrication of oil flow checking and by ensuring the loading of gearboxes as follows:
During commissioning, noise, vibration, temperature, oil leakage and speed will be monitored by our engineer by using the latest technology instruments thereby giving complete support for future maintenance.
Onsite Health Check, AMC and condition monitoring
Our team can conduct onsite health checks and do condition monitoring to implement the systems to avoid unexpected failures. We also undertake Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) which includes periodic condition monitoring, recording, reporting as well as giving solutions to avoid expensive, unexpected and forced shutdown due to gearbox failure.
Consuming your machinery inspected with a problem is spotted is not only vibrant for the safety measure for types of machinery. as well as increase the motor productivity in the long run, by avoiding further loss to the complex interior gears of the diffusion.
- Trench and evaluate gearbox fluid, sensing the existence of sludge
- Change gearbox lubricant with the right type for your gearbox
- Clutch fluid replacements and tinting to certify your hydraulic components are kept in working order.
- Check for machines and scratches on seals
- Ultimate testing to guarantee the whole thing is equipped to roll